PRENAV is digitizing the world’s critical infrastructure. The company’s first product combines laser-scanning and automated drones to visually inspect industrial structures. In our short history, we’ve taken our technology to large industrial sites, inspected cell phone towers and wind turbines, trained for inspections inside a nuclear power plant, and traveled around the world for our customers. And we’re only just getting started.
This is an exciting and challenging place to work. We’ve converted a warehouse in Redwood City into an engineering workshop, and you’ll join a team of startup veterans with decades of experience delivering award-winning hardware and software products.
We are hiring an Operations Intern to assist with pretty much everything involved in running the company. This would be a good role for a recent graduate who is looking to learn about multiple facets of a growing startup business, with the potential to convert to a full-time role at the end of the internship.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Immediate availability to start in the next 2-3 weeks
- Experience in operations through coursework or previous roles
- A commitment to staying organized
- The ability to work with a team, yet independently move the ball forward to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, hosted CRM and other solutions
- A strong sense of integrity and the ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Ability to work in a multi-functional role and take on additional aspects as needed
- Creative problem solving skills with “think outside the box” solutions
- Bonus Points if you have: supply chain experience, an interest in drones and robotics, marketing experience, shop experience (soldering, 3D printing, etc.)
- Implement and refine operational processes
- Handle the purchasing of equipment, supplies, and tools
- Monitor inventory and maintain the company’s supply chain
- Manage and interact with vendors
- Coordinate PRENAV's presence at conferences and events
- Arrange logistics for team travel, demonstrations and customer visits
- Oversee office management
- Assist with HR related tasks
- Perform customer development and market research/analysis
- Provide special project support as required
What We Can Offer:
- At PRENAV, we’ve assembled one of the top robotics teams in the world -- you’ll be surrounded by challenging problems in aerial robotics, computer vision, 3D imaging, and systems engineering
- As the Operations Intern you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Executive team and the Engineering team, where you will encounter a variety of tasks that require both creative problem solving and an organized, methodical approach
- We have a collaborative and flexible work environment where everyone’s ideas are welcome and necessary to build our product
- Opportunity to transition into a full-time roll with Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k benefits
- Open office/warehouse environment
- Daily lunch and a kitchen full of snacks
PRENAV is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To apply, please send us an email at jobs [at] prenav.com with your resume attached. Thanks!